Representing Victims Of Motor Vehicle Accidents Across Iowa
Every day, drivers in Iowa risk the possibility of injury by simply venturing out on to the roads; there is a chance of being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Unfortunately, you became one of those unfortunate injured people.
That is when you contact our office and we walk you through the process. The post-crash process can be confusing, and we will walk you through your legal rights. We will give you direction on how to handle medical expenses, employers and insurance companies.
Our attorneys will help you seek maximum compensation. Money won’t fix all problems, but it is the best our system can do and it will help lessen the burden of your injuries and damages.
Hixson & Brown, P.C., is a Des Moines personal injury law firm dedicated to helping accident victims and their families obtain the compensation they need to recover and move forward with their lives. Our lawyers have more than 70 years of combined experience representing clients throughout the state and beyond.
We are available to handle the following cases
- Car accidents: Auto accidents are the leading cause of death for both adults and children in the U.S. Whether you were injured or a loved one was killed in a car accident, learn how we can be of assistance. We handle rear-end collisions and all other crashes.
- Truck accidents: Our law firm represents clients injured in collisions with tractor-trailers, semitrucks, 18-wheelers and other trucks across the state. We also handle truck crash that result in fatal injuries.
- Motorcycle accidents: Motorcycle crash victims frequently suffer some of the most catastrophic injuries, including traumatic brain injury (TBI), serious abrasions (road rash) and more. These accidents may also lead to death in tragic circumstances.
- Commercial vehicle collisions: If you are injured through the negligence of a taxicab driver, FedEx or UPS driver, garbage truck driver or maintenance truck driver, you should consult an attorney regarding your rights.
- Bus accidents: Our lawyers can advise you about your rights and options if you or a loved one was injured aboard a Des Moines city bus, a DART bus, a Greyhound bus, a school bus or any other type of public transportation in Iowa.
- Pedestrian accidents: Whether you were hit by a vehicle while jogging or crossing the street in a crosswalk, we will fight for full and fair compensation for your injuries.
- Bicycle crashes: Bicycle riders have rights on the road, just like automobile drivers do. We can explain your rights under Iowa law if you were injured by a negligent driver or another party.
Free Initial Consultation With Our Attorneys
To schedule a free initial consultation about your motor vehicle accident and your rights, call the West Des Moines office of Hixson & Brown, P.C., at 515-650-4531 or toll free at 800-229-9854. You can also reach us via our online contact form.