Brand logo
The Answers You’ll Need
COVID-19 UPDATE: To protect our employees, our clients, their families and the community, Hixson & Brown will be offering video conferencing to those clients who would like to communicate with us, but who are unable to travel to our offices. We will remain accessible by telephone and by email. We will continue to represent our clients and review new cases on a daily basis.
Brand Logo
Free Consultations Local: 515-650-4531 Toll Free: 800-229-9854
Only one attorney in the State of Iowa receives this award each year.

On 11/5/20, the Iowa Association for Justice (f/k/a the Iowa Trial Lawyers Association) named Russ Hixson, of Hixson & Brown, the Outstanding Member Award recipient for 2020.

Medical Malpractice Trail Lawyers | Top 25
The national Trial Lawyers
ATA Badge
Million Dollar Advocates Forum
10| Best | 2019 | Client Satisfaction | American Institute of | Personal Injury Attorneys | TM

Experience. Hard Work. Results.


Hit-And-Run Accident Victims: You Have Options

Compensation For Victims Of Hit-And-Run Accidents

If you are injured by a hit-and-run driver and the police cannot track down that driver, do you have any way to obtain compensation for your financial losses and suffering?

For many people, the answer is yes, whether they were the driver of the car that was hit, a passenger or a pedestrian. Your uninsured motorist insurance may provide a source of compensation.

At Hixson & Brown, P.C., our Iowa hit-and-run accident attorneys work diligently to obtain full compensation in such cases. When we represent you, we will investigate the accident, analyze issues of insurance coverage, calculate your losses, and advocate for you vigorously in settlement negotiations or in court. Our goal in every case is to obtain full compensation for our client.

Were You Injured In A Hit-And-Run Accident?

You may be able to obtain compensation for injuries suffered in a hit-and-run auto accident if:

  • You were a driver who has uninsured motorist insurance.
  • You were a passenger in a vehicle and you have uninsured motorist insurance.
  • You were a pedestrian, bicyclist or motorcyclist and you have uninsured motorist insurance.

In a free consultation, a personal injury lawyer at our firm can review your case and explain how we can help you get the compensation you deserve.

Free Consultation With A Des Moines Hit-And-Run Accident Attorney

For a free consultation about obtaining compensation for losses suffered in a hit-and-run accident, contact Hixson & Brown, P.C.

Medical Malpractice / Birth Injury / Cerebral Palsy.

Medical Malpractice / Birth related bowel injury.

Medical Negligence / HELLP Syndrome / Post-pregnancy death.

Motor vehicle collision / death.

Medical Malpractice/Wrongful Death/Undiagnosed Heart Attack

Professional Negligence claim.

Medical Malpractice / Premature Birth / Grade IV Intra-ventricular hemorrhage / Periventricular Leukomalacia.

Medical Malpractice / Gastric Bypass Surgery / Post-operative Infection.


How can we help?

AV-LexisNexis PeerReviewRated