Helping Victims Of Emergency Room Errors
When any of us is taken to the emergency room or brings a loved one there, we trust all urgent medical needs will be met in a professional, knowledgeable and competent manner. When ER doctors or other personnel break that trust and commit serious mistakes, they may be held liable for their negligence through a medical malpractice lawsuit.
If you believe you or a family member suffered serious injuries because of emergency room malpractice in Iowa, turn to the law firm of Hixson & Brown, P.C.
Examples Of Potential Emergency Room Negligence
- Failing to admit a patient who is in dire need of assistance
- Discharging a patient prematurely
- Failing to provide proper medical treatment
- Failing to treat pulmonary embolism or serious blood clots
- Failing to read a patient’s medical charts or test results correctly
- Failing to provide appropriate tests such as X-ray, CT scans or EKGs
- Prescribing or administering the incorrect medication
- Failing to diagnose heart attack, stroke, appendicitis or other life-threatening conditions
No matter the error, the Des Moines medical error lawyers of Hixson & Brown, P.C., will be your advocate through every step of the legal process. With decades of experience, our attorneys understand exactly what it takes to bring a successful claim in these complex cases. We will work hard to obtain the money you need to cover your medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, or other damages.
Free Initial Consultation With Our Iowa Lawyers For Emergency Room Errors
To schedule a free initial consultation about your potential medical malpractice case, call the West Des Moines office of Hixson & Brown, P.C., at 515-650-4531 or toll free at 800-229-9854. You can also reach us via our online contact form.