Medical Malpractice Articles
Medical malpractice is one of the most complex areas of personal injury law. At Hixson & Brown, P.C., our team of attorneys has represented victims of misdiagnosis, emergency room errors and other forms of medical negligence.
For more information, please refer to the medical malpractice articles below.
- 5 ways to improve patient safety in Iowa hospitals
- Study reveals most common emergency room errors
- Understanding medical malpractice cases in Iowa
- FDA concludes unreliable diagnostic tests may harm countless people
- Doctors’ failure to diagnose can put lives in danger
- Central line-associated blood stream infections a risk for Iowa patients
- Electronic health records solve some problems but introduce others
- Are changes coming to medical malpractice lawsuits in Iowa?
- Three Iowa hospitals fined by Medicare for high infection rates
- Instances of medical malpractice may be more common than people think