Surgical Error Articles
Surgery is an inherently dangerous situation. However, when a medical professional is negligent, the risks of injury or death increase significantly. Our firm represents individuals across Iowa who suffered harm from wrong-site surgery errors, anesthesia errors and other surgical errors.
For more information, please review the following articles on surgical errors written by our team of attorneys.
- Study: Medical professionals may make drug errors in half of surgeries
- Study suggests risk of needless medication errors is high during surgery
- A primer on Iowa anesthesiologist malpractice
- How old is too old to safely perform surgery?
- Surgical patients often not informed of less-invasive options
- Despite precautions, retained surgical objects remain a threat
- Wrong Site Surgery (WSS)-Preventable Errors
- Deep Venous Thrombosis & Pulmonary Embolisms