Representing Injured Individuals Throughout The State
At the Iowa law firm of Hixson & Brown, P.C., our West Des Moines Iowa personal injury lawyers have more than 55 years of combined experience handling a wide range of personal injury cases, including those that involve:
- Traumatic brain injury: If your loved one suffered a traumatic brain injury (TBI), serious concussion or other head injury, he or she may require extensive medical treatment and rehabilitation. We can help you pursue the compensation you need.
- Spinal cord injury: Because the spinal cord is one of the main control centers for the body, any damage to it can lead to serious repercussions.
- Quadriplegia and paraplegia: If you have been paralyzed due to the negligence of another individual or entity, you have the right to seek personal injury compensation to cover your medical expenses, lost wages and pain and suffering.
- Burns: Burns can be disfiguring as well as highly painful. We help clients seek compensation for reconstructive surgery, lost wages and other damages.
- Amputation: Whether you lost fingers in an industrial accident or had a leg amputated after a truck accident, we can help.
- Electric shocks: Electrocutions may occur around high-voltage power lines throughout Iowa.
- Dog bites: Most dog bites happen to children. We have experience representing these individuals and helping them recover compensation.
- Claims against the University of Iowa Hospital and Clinics: We handle claims against University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics.
- Medical malpractice: We handle medical negligence claims involving everything from birth injuries to surgical errors.
- Motor vehicle accidents: Our law firm represents those injured in car accidents, tractor-trailer collisions, motorcycle accidents and other negligence-related crashes.
Free Initial Consultation With Our Personal Injury Attorneys In Des Moines
To request a free case evaluation, call the West Des Moines office of Hixson & Brown, P.C., at 515-650-4531 or toll free at 800-229-9854. You can also reach our personal injury lawyers via our online contact form.